uTuur.com provides travel, tourism and booking related services (“Services“) operated by Elevate Technologies (Pvt.) Ltd. and/or its subsidiaries, affiliates or associated companies (“Elevate”). uTuur.com is an online marketplace, owned by Elevate Technologies (Pvt.) Ltd., that provides a channel to the customers for online booking of hotel rooms and tours. uTuur.com hereby clarifies and the User agrees and understands that uTuur.com is not the owner of the Accommodations/Properties/Tour Operators (“Channel Partners”) and will not be liable for any services or lack thereof, provided by the Channel Partners. It is, hereby, further clarified that uTuur.com and Channel Partners are separate and independent entities and uTuur.com does not work as representative or agent of the Channel Partners. By making a reservation/booking at the listed Channel Partners, the User enters into commercial/contractual terms as offered by and agreed to between the Channel Partner and the User.
Use of Services Conditioned on Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
The Services are offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of these terms of service (“Terms”). Your access, use of the Services and any content made available through the Services constitutes your agreement to these Terms.
- General Terms and Conditions
Guests must check-in and check-out by the times stated below, or as otherwise stated by the Channel Partner:
Check-in Time: 02:00 PM on the day of arrival
Check-out Time: 12:00 PM on the day of departure
After the check-in time, uTuur.com and/or the Channel Partner has the right to cancel the booking.
- To place a booking with us, the lead guest must be at least 18 years of age. The maximum number of staying guests per room is mentioned in the room occupancy details on the website. In case, the person making the booking is different to the lead guest taking up the occupation, the person making the booking may be held responsible for cancellation, non- arrival and damages as set-out within. Only the lead guest and the named booking party are allowed to use the property and its facilities, any third party visitors are not allowed access to our services or the services of our Channel Partners.
- A valid original CNIC/NICOP (for Pakistani visitors) or Passport (for foreign visitors) is needed at the accommodations at the time of check-in as per government regulations. As per local laws, most accommodations require CNICs of all adults (male and female) staying at their properties.
- Smoking of any tobacco products including, but not limited to, cigarettes, pipes, cigars, snuff, chewing tobacco or E-cigarettes, is only allowed in designated areas as per sign posted throughout the accommodations.
- Pets are not allowed in any of the accommodations, unless otherwise stated clearly.
- All guests agree to respect the privacy and peace of all other staying guests, neighbors and the owners at all times. We reserve the right to cancel a booking with immediate effect and remove the guests from the accommodations, if the guests are not honoring this agreement or causing a disturbance/nuisance to other guests, neighbors or the owners/management of the accommodations.
- We reserve the right to charge the lead guest for any damages caused through the course of a booking by any member of the booking party. This includes breakages, spillages, stains, damage to furniture, fixtures or fittings. Any accidental damages should be reported as soon as possible in order to minimize damage and associated costs. Where Wi-Fi Internet access is provided, guests accept to use this access to the Internet fairly and appropriately. The accommodations may monitor network performance and User usage in order to maintain a fair and high level of service to their guests.
- The Internet access provided is intended for general use such as access to the World Wide Web, email, messaging, social media, light video/music/media streaming. It is not intended or ideally suited for heavy media streaming, online gaming, extensive downloads/uploads. Access to illegal activity or use of the network for illegal activity is prohibited and may be reported to local authorities.
- We are required to keep a register of guests over the age of 18 who stay with us, this includes full names and nationality, and/or passport numbers, place of issue, details of next destination, etc. These records are kept for a minimum of 04 months and all these records may be provided to the government agencies, if required.
We reserve the right to cancel any booking without compensation, refund or reimbursement, if any of these terms and conditions are not complied with.
- Limitations on Use
You agree that you will use the Services solely for your own personal, non-commercial, lawful purposes, and in accordance with these Terms. You will only use the Services to make legitimate inquiries, reservations or purchases, and not for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand. You further agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services and will not send automated queries of any sort to the Services.
Elevate reserves the right to modify or terminate the Services from time to time, for any reason, and without notice, without liability to you, any other user or any third party. Elevate reserves the right to change these Terms in the future and asks that you review these Terms from time to time so that you will be aware of any changes. A copy of the current Terms will be readily accessible at our web site at www.uTuur.com. Your continued use of the Services following any change will be subject to the Terms in effect at the time of your use.
- User Account
You may choose to create an account with www.uTuur.com and provide certain data. In consideration of uTuur.com permitting you to use the site, in providing such data, you represent and warrant that the information about yourself is true, accurate, current and complete. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and user ID of your account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or user ID. Your account is for your own use only. You may not permit others to use your passwords. You agree to (a) immediately notify uTuur.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Elevate cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this requirement.
- Disclaimer of Warranty
THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY ELEVATE “AS IS” AND YOU USE THEM AT YOUR SOLE RISK. ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY AND OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. ELEVATE DISCLAIMS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY WARRANTIES FOR THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties. In such jurisdictions, the foregoing disclaimers shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ELEVATE OR ITS AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO THE COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE SERVICES, WHETHER SUCH CLAIM IS BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STATUTE OR OTHERWISE, (EVEN IF ELEVATE OR ITS AGENTS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES). THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY WILL APPLY WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE SERVICES, FROM INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, OR FROM THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, MALFUNCTION, OR TERMINATION OF THE SERVICES. THIS LIMITATION WILL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE SERVICES OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS DISPLAYED THROUGH THE SERVICES, AS WELL AS BY REASON OF ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE SERVICES OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED IN THE SERVICES. SUCH LIMITATION WILL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND EVEN IF ELEVATE OR ITS AGENTS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for incidental damages, consequential damages, or intentional conduct, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. In such jurisdictions, the foregoing limitations shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law. IN NO EVENT SHALL ELEVATE’S LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED $100 IN TOTAL FOR ANY CLAIM OR CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE SERVICES, WHETHER SUCH CLAIM IS BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STATUTE OR OTHERWISE, (EVEN IF ELEVATE OR ITS AGENTS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES).
You agree to defend and indemnify Elevate, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and associated companies and/or their respective suppliers and any of their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of (a) your breach of these Terms; (b) your violation of any law or the rights of a third party; or (c) your use of the Services.
- Trademark Notices
uTuur.com’s logo(s) and slogan(s) are trademarks of Elevate. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Unauthorized use of the Services and/or the materials contained on this website may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
- Third-party Providers and Sites
10.1 The third parties offering travel product options, or products or services that are accessible or bookable through the Services are independent contractors and are not agents or employees of Elevate or its subsidiaries, associated companies or affiliates.
10.2 You understand the mere fact that the Services displays travel product options, or offer the sale of products or services of certain third parties does not in any way imply, suggest, or constitute any sponsorship or approval by Elevate of any such provider or any affiliation between any such provider and Elevate. Unless otherwise expressly stated, Elevate’s display of specific options does not suggest a recommendation by Elevate of the providers or their travel options, products or services.
10.3 You agree that Elevate is in no way responsible for the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of information it may obtain on your behalf from these travel product providers or travel deal providers.
10.4 You have to transact with and make payment directly to third party travel service providers or their agents which are displayed by the Services. Your interaction with any travel product provider accessed through the Services is at your own risk and may be based on terms and conditions imposed independently of Elevate by such third parties, and Elevate shall have no liability with respect to the acts, omissions, errors, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any such suppliers or for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting there from.
10.5 Furthermore, the Elevate owned or branded websites and the Services contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than Elevate. Elevate does not control such websites and is not responsible for their contents. Elevate also does not control the contents of or information published by any third party travel deal provider. Elevate’s inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.